*Our Spanish 2R, French 2R and Italian 2R final exams have been moved from Thursday, June 16th to in class starting on Thursday, June 9th and going through Monday, June 13th.*
Dear Parent or Guardian:
Welcome to Longwood High School’s June 2022 Regents page. The New York State Regents and local final testing days will be Wednesday, June 15th through Thursday, June 23rd inclusive. This website contains a direct link to the parent and student exam notice letter, electronic device policy, exam schedule, bus schedule and routes that will be used during testing week.
Regular pick-up time bus schedules are in effect for all morning exams. However, the pick-up time for 11 a.m. exams will be 10:15 a.m. STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE “PM” BUS SCHEDULE PRIOR TO EXAM WEEK. In the event that a student misses a final, they may take a makeup exam on Tuesday, June 21st, at 7 a.m. To be eligible to take a makeup exam, a student must have permission from the teacher. If a student misses a Regents examination, the next test administration will be in August 2022.
To maintain test security and to ensure a positive testing environment, the following procedures will be in place during testing week:
- GEL PENS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Students are NOT allowed to use gel pens on any Regents exams or answer sheets. Please make sure to bring a ballpoint pen.
- Only students scheduled for exams, or other scheduled activities, will be admitted into the building.
- Entrance to the building will be restricted to the North Main Entrance. Security will be present as students enter.
- Students should bring pens, pencils, review books, written notes, and calculators for required exams. Backpacks, purses, and lunch bags will NOT be permitted into the building and should be left home.
- In accordance with New York State Education Department test administration regulations, cell phones, ipods, CD players, MP3 players, earbuds and any other electronic device will not be allowed into the building and should be left home.
- All student lockers will be secured prior to testing week and students will not have access to them.
- All students taking the Algebra, Geometry and Algebra II Regents exams should bring their calculators on the day of the exam if they have them. If not, one will be provided for them.
Students bringing any of the prohibited items listed above will be required to surrender them at the door or in the classroom prior to the test being administered. They may be retrieved after testing is completed. Please tell your child to leave these items at home; to have it in their possession in the testing area will lead to their test being invalidated.
Each student will be provided with a hard-copy of the Regents packet in class prior to Regents week. For your convenience, below is the testing schedule and all other exam related information. If you have any questions or concerns, please call (631) 345-9205.